Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Benz
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folk,

Is ist real that there are only 2 gasoline cards in the whole game? We played scenario M03 yesterday and it took us over 4 hours finding the gasoline cards in the deck in order to get them to the exit? Greetings bpsyc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there are 2 in the base game and 2 in prison outbreak, none in toxic city mall.
depending which item decks you used that seems correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there are only two in a set. I combine equipment decks from different sets, then trim it down a bit to make it easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Hilinski
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In any scenario where we need to find specific equipment, we shuffle one copy of each in the top half of the equipment deck to avoid what happened to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Nolan
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mb
shilinski wrote:
In any scenario where we need to find specific equipment, we shuffle one copy of each in the top half of the equipment deck to avoid what happened to you.

This is great advice. I plan to do this every time from now on. I assume you mean that you put all the required equipment in to the top half. So in this case you would put two gas cans in the top half and if you had any more (eg: you own Prison Break) then those get shuffled normally, so you may have as many as four gas cans in the top half of the deck but you are guaranteed to have at least two.

It's worth mentioning that in relation to this specific mission if you have two gas cans only then this requirement also means no molotovs at all. We could really have used a molotov last time I played this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.