Popular Tags: [View All]
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a favorite Board 2 Pieces character? Ted has done a great job of instilling each B2P character with a personality.

My favorite is RA! RA! is a Meeple of few words. Straight forward and forthright, you always know what RA! is thinking.

RA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's actually a moderately close (but only moderately close) correlation between the characters and the people that Ted often plays games with, some of whom are in fact named Hank, Devin, Clark, etc. Of course the mapping isn't either direct or constant, but it is there....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta agree Ra is the best.

He will win every argument...he is so single minded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Evans
Canada
Nobleton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite is the Farmer Meeple. Because he does such a great job of parodying my least favorite aspect of the Carc games by just lying there on his back and doing nothing.

goomeeplegoo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.