Miles Wentland
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Roar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of the Mushroom Eaters and am pumped to get this bad boy to the table.

Unfortunately there are no 3-D Glasses to be found?

Did the game come with them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I haven't cracked shrink on my copy yet, but will be bummed if glasses aren't included!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine included a set of glasses. Message
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mine also included glasses. Several pair of red/blue and one pair of 'rainbow' glasses that have clear lenses, but give all light sources a rainbow aura. Very authentic, although, the aura really ought to flicker at the edge of your vision like a dying fluorescent light to be absolutely spot on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Miles,

Glasses are suppose to be included. The factory clearly made a mistake here. Should I send to address on our site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No glasses here either. Order number 1664. I will PM you Nathan.

Thanks for creating this thread. I normally don't open games for a looong time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No 3-d glasses either? Damn. Very sorry about this. Definitely pm me your address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Mine came with not only red & cyan 3D glasses, but a bonus pair of glasses that give a kaleidoscopic rainbow effect. They had an eagle printed on the outside of them. My plan was to allow the winner of each game to put them on as a signal of their new state as the Shaman, and be required to wear them while we played the next game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MScrivner wrote:
Mine came with not only red & cyan 3D glasses, but a bonus pair of glasses that give a kaleidoscopic rainbow effect. They had an eagle printed on the outside of them. My plan was to allow the winner of each game to put them on as a signal of their new state as the Shaman, and be required to wear them while we played the next game.

I opened the game in relatively low light, and when I saw the glasses I thought "3D glasses! Great!" -- and proceeded to put on the top pair in the stack (which were actually the kaleidoscope ones) and look at the board.

The resulting "why does everything look... funny?" experience was very thematically appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.