Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wargames [+] [View All]
Shane
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently found a printable wargame (Outpost Gamma) that sounds pretty cool, and I'm quite eager to give it a spin. My problem is, the board comes in two gigantic .jpg files. Every time I've tried to print them, they either come out shrunk down, or only print in part. Any suggestion for how to format these, or what program to use, to get better results?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talbot
Canada
Fort Smith
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
Be seeing you... -Alphonse
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help you, but I'm pretty sure I've seen answers to such questions at this YahooGroup: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/dwarfstar/

That group is dedicated to the Dwarfstar games like Outpost Gamma.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
When you select a printer, click on properties. There usually is some kind of poster print option (or something similar) that allows you to enlarge a print such that it is printed on several sheets.
If that isn't any option enlarge the picture in Powerpoint or a similar program and copy it to several pages each one focusing on a different part of the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Heaton
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is always Kinkos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Haberberger
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I import the jpegs into Acrobat and that can usually size them right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.