Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wesley
United States
Ball
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got Wrath of the Cosmos in and now I have too many cards for one box! It's not a bad thing per se, but hardly enough to justify another box. Aggravating!

....maybe I should just buy more right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get an art case and an insert from Go7Gaming.
Perfect for this.

But yeah, all the official cards plus Cauldron is well over 3k cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess now you have reason to get the Vengeance and Rook City/IR big box expansions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
United States
Ball
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:
Get an art case and an insert from Go7Gaming.
Perfect for this.

But yeah, all the official cards plus Cauldron is well over 3k cards.

Well I don't have Cauldron yet. I wanted to get it, and then I waited until prices went up. I'll have to get it at some point though. I don't know if I want that kind of case. I might look into it at some point, but I'd rather have multiple boxes than one extremely heavy box.

Robrob wrote:
I guess now you have reason to get the Vengeance and Rook City/IR big box expansions!

I've got the combined Rook City Infernal Relics box. I have all the official expansions except for Vengeance and a lot of the promos. Though some of the promos are in an order I'm waiting on from CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything official, unsleeved. It fits in EE and Vengeance boxes nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley
United States
Ball
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:
I have everything official, unsleeved. It fits in EE and Vengeance boxes nicely.

Is that including all the promos? Are you using the insert for the Vengeance box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
I have all expansions and promos and they fit with plenty of room in both the EE and Veng boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:

Yeah, that's my problem.
I intend to get Cauldron.
And all of it will be sleeved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mibb wrote:
jsdougan wrote:

Is that including all the promos? Are you using the insert for the Vengeance box?

I was late to the game (proverbially & literally), so I have promos from the Vengeance pre-order forward - i.e., WWII heroes, Dark Watch, Prime Wardens, Rogue Agent.

Yes, I'm using the insert from Vengeance. Oversized cards sit in the appropriate compartment, along with a sandwich-sized bag that has HP tokens and a snack-sized ziploc that has the status effect tokens. At present, all heroes and villains up through Deadline or the Dreamer are in the EE box. Environments and the Vengeful 5 are on the left-hand size of the Vengeance box (if the oversized compartment is closest to you); the remaining villains are on the right.

I could probably squeak in one mini-expansion cycle's worth of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Dewey
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything (that I know of) for Sentinels and it all fits in a big box Dominion box. I created two dividers so I have three rows for all the cards and the counters. It works, but one or two more expansions and I'll be searching for another solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Schmoll
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:

Same here. Even the oversized villain cards.

Though the box is damn heavy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the heroes and the environments in the EE box and the Villains in the Vengeance box. It is a tight fit. My end hope is that when finished, we can put all the heroes in a big box. All of the Villains in a big box, and all environments in the Vengeance box.

I will have a problem if the next expansion is a small expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.