Jerry Lee
Taiwan
Kaohsiung
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two question from the rule.

1. Climate phrase
Durning the game setup, the black “climate marker” places on the yellow space of the climate chart.
The game is beginning. In the first turn, should I roll the die to move the climate marker, or I can skip this phrase at the first time?

2. Combat phrase
Player A is attacker, and player B is defender.
If player A lose the combat, he only spend 1 point movement or his dino will die and remove from the gameboard?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wildjcrt wrote:
1. The game is beginning. In the first turn, should I roll the die to move the climate marker, or I can skip this phrase at the first time?

You play out the climate phase. That is, you roll the die.

Quote:
2. Player A is attacker, and player B is defender.
If player A lose the combat, he only spend 1 point movement or his dino will die and remove from the gameboard?

He has spend his movement (might in rare cases be more than 1 point), and is dead, that is removed from the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Lee
Taiwan
Kaohsiung
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:

He has spend his movement (might in rare cases be more than 1 point), and is dead, that is removed from the board.

Thank you for quickly your answer.

I'm curious which case will make player spending more than 1 point.
can you tell me some examples, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lexingtonian
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could spend more than one point by moving a to space, then moving to another space. Or, after the attacker loses a battle, that player could move another piece one space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.