Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: Op colossus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Watkins

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So ruling question. The op colossus says at the end of your turn you knock out the lowest cost non sidekick di while colossus is active. I guess I have two questions does cost refer in this instance to fielding or purchasing and two the last note of the card says you break ties. Does this mean if you both have 2 cost be it field or card you knock yours out first or the opponents?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. It's purchase cost. Fielding cost would account for 90% of the dice out there, and that would make the card too powerful. (I know it's expensive, but with Prof X and other cards out there, it's not as hard as it used to be to purchase one)

2. The owner of the die is allowed to choose who to knock out. That's what it means when you get to break ties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
seems you have to KO the non-sidekick lowest cost to purchase, in case of a tie, the person who has Collossus choose what character die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.