Janna Nelson
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
**Have put these up for GG auction with reserve of 50 GG.**

Over 850 cards from the Mythos limited edition set. Includes cards from the starter decks and all 3 boosters, with the normal mix of commons, uncommons, and rares. Also includes all 9 different double-sided investigator cards, with an additional 4 duplicate investigator cards. The cards are in EXCELLENT condition--most of them were never used and were only removed from booster or starter packs and catalogued. A rulebook is not included.

Does not include any cards from the Dreamlands or New Aeon series. (I do, however, have about 200 Dreamlands cards up in the current small item math trade and would be happy to negotiate to include them with these if they do not trade.)

Will consider offers to trade or sell for cash or shiny . A sale would result in the appropriate commission to BGG. For trade offers, please don't feel limited by my want list, but I'm not interested in CCGs.

Feel free to PM me with any questions about specific cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.