France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The shipping fees for Europe are very high (30$). Could they be reduced if more than one game is pledged ?

Could you tell how much the shipping to Europe would be if 2, 4, 6 or 10 games were ordered to a single address ?

And I guess other people may be interested to know the same answer for Canada or the rest of the world...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
The shipping fees for Europe are very high (30$). Could they be reduced if more than one game is pledged ?

Could you tell how much the shipping to Europe would be if 2, 4, 6 or 10 games were ordered to a single address ?

And I guess other people may be interested to know the same answer for Canada or the rest of the world...

On the KS page it says, every additional copy costs $44 to Canada, $50 for the EU, and $55 for everywhere else in the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I missed that. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Australian shipping include an option to New Zealand? Its just over the water from us. If not I may have to pass due to the horrendous shipping expense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Chang
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule & Make is doing the Australian and New Zealand fulfilment for the game.

Check out the recent Kickstarter update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13415575/spirits-of-the... for more information on NZ fulfilment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.