Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Ascension: Deckbuilding Game» Forums » General

Subject: Collectors edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Milvus
Ireland
Wicklow Town
Co. Wicklow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting nearly two years for this now.... Are we ever going to see the Ultimate Collectors Edition, I paid a lot of money for this. SBG are really taking the piss on this one. shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I nearly forgot about this. Was this a kickstarter, or regular pre-order?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milvus
Ireland
Wicklow Town
Co. Wicklow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter. Got some stuff to date but this was the main draw for me but no sign and very little word unfortunately.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
awp243 wrote:
Kickstarter. Got some stuff to date but this was the main draw for me but no sign and very little word unfortunately.


Was this really a Kickstarter? I could not find it on the website.

I saw these going on pre-sale at OLGSs almost two years ago. I figured people would be up in arms after nearly two years.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Newton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
J Young wrote:
awp243 wrote:
Kickstarter. Got some stuff to date but this was the main draw for me but no sign and very little word unfortunately.


Was this really a Kickstarter? I could not find it on the website.

I saw these going on pre-sale at OLGSs almost two years ago. I figured people would be up in arms after nearly two years.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1965800643/ascension-on...

The kickstarter in question.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milvus
Ireland
Wicklow Town
Co. Wicklow
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the Kickstarter exclusive promo card is included in the latest promo pack. Took me long enough to realise but by and large kickstarter is a mugs games shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
J Young wrote:
awp243 wrote:
Kickstarter. Got some stuff to date but this was the main draw for me but no sign and very little word unfortunately.


Was this really a Kickstarter? I could not find it on the website.

I saw these going on pre-sale at OLGSs almost two years ago. I figured people would be up in arms after nearly two years.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1965800643/ascension-on...

The kickstarter in question.


That looks like a horrible kickstarter.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SLO Knightfall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Stoneblade shows how little they care about their KS backers, as it looks like they released the retail version of the Year 1 CE before they fulfilled their KS commitments. This whole KS experience has shown me that Stoneblade will say one thing and do another. I personally won't be purchasing anything from them any more. angry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony King
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I thought the retail version was supposed to come in a nice tin and include a bobblehead as well. At least, that's what the CSI Preorder page used to say. Now it looks like you just get foil cards, some promos, and a crappy box. Not sure how this is worth the giant premium anymore, especially for people like me that already own all the ascension promos/blocks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SLO Knightfall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep I noticed the same thing. I feel sorry for those who pre-ordered it and were never made aware that the contents changed. Not to surprised about the removal of the Bobblehead after reading that some of the KS backers never got theirs because Stoneforge ran out, and that they were SOL.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I remember this ks now. I was initially intrigued, but I was at a time where I didn't want to buy anymore boxed versions of games on account of moving a lot. I was also bummed that iOS won't be supported anymore, but will shell out regular $$ on Android and/or PC to get the latest expansions and promos. Not touching the ks ended up being the right decision, as I now have Ascension RU and exps preceding it on my Ipod Touch anyways.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.