- Can I use the Cyclobot to trade a Dead End from my hand with something useful in my discard?
- Can I put a Dead End under the Repentant Treasure Keeper? If I do, is it stuck there forever? (Probably not a good idea even if it isn't...)
Yes and yes.
- If the first location to come up when I try to activate the Little Incubus is a Dead End, does that go to limbo, or get stashed under it? (If it gets stashed under it, am I forbidden from then discarding it as is usual for Dead Ends, and so can't use the Little Incubus anymore for the rest of the game?)
Two variants exist:
1. (easy) The Dead End goes to Limbo, and you have to draw another card to put under the Little Incubus.
2. (hard) As you describe it: it goes under the Little Incubus, who loses its power for the rest of the game. AND since you started the procedure, you have to complete it, even if you will gain no benefit from it: trigger the effect of a nightmare, as if you just drew a Nightmare card.