Popular Tags: [View All]
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I received my copy of Paperback from the new printing and I noticed I am missing one of the starter cards ("R"). I sent an email to Tim Fowers 8 days ago but haven't heard back. Has anyone had any luck with getting replacements from him, in the past?

Anyone else missing any cards?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim's certainly around these parts a LOT. Never heard anything like this though to comment on getting components, but seems pretty likely when he has a minute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Yeah, sorry I got the email but it got lost in the shuffle. I'll get you a replacement.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fubeca wrote:
Yeah, sorry I got the email but it got lost in the shuffle. I'll get you a replacement.

Tim

Awesome, thank you Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.