Deansy Von ThunderLizard
Australia
Fundoora
VICTORIA
flag msg tools
badge
From the Internet™
mbmbmbmbmb
As part of my HARDCORE Challenge I'm aiming to play games I own that I have never played, LEGO Batman is one of those games.

So last night (09.Jan), with Dave at mine, we opened it, built it and played our first game, correction first three games of it.

This game is great, I love that it plays so fast, I love that it has stealing from other players and I love that you gave move the villains about to hinder the other players.

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes, if you don't roll that Bat Emblem, you are out the game in the first three turns. You just end up so behind that it's near impossible to catch up, get a villain and chase them down. I found that this happened in both 2 player games we played, but when we played a four player game, it wasn't the case.

LEGO Batman is way better with four players.

We ended up being able to play it in able 10 minutes, smashing through the turns and getting three games in in quick succession.

The game is super easy, like all the LEGO games, but also, it is so fast, super fun and gives everyone a chance to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.