Subject: Erak-- Is there something that you're not telling us? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll say! That stuff is a total rip-off. I'm pretty sure it's just grape jelly and patchouli.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Gola wrote:
I'll say! That stuff is a total rip-off. I'm pretty sure it's just grape jelly and patchouli.

Patchouli! That's it. I mean I figured out the grape jelly bit after polishing off the first tube. But I ran through the rest of my order and was about to have to order another case. But it's patchouli!

Gola, you've saved me for sure. Thanks a bunch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:

Which is very confusing. I mean, on one side it smells like a dirty hippy, but on the other hand, it's grape jelly.

I love grape jelly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gola wrote:

We're very sorry you're unhappy with your purchase. Here at ESW, Inc., our products are 100% guaranteed. If you feel your girth isn't waxed to your satisfaction, please Contact Us and a customer service representative will get back to you immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.