Popular Tags: [View All]
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there enough pictures from all angles for the miniatures available in the deluxe game version as a Basis for a premium paint job ..??? Like the original artwork?

@triktrak:
Could you provide these for all miniatures???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Myke,

I'm afraid but that I may not of fully understood your question, are you asking if the artwork in the book is sufficient to develop a "official" colour scheme? If so then yes, each model will have original artwork which, despite not covering all sides, should be enough to base a colour scheme off of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
mbmbmbmbmb
WhelpSlayer wrote:
Myke,

I'm afraid but that I may not of fully understood your question, are you asking if the artwork in the book is sufficient to develop a "official" colour scheme? If so then yes, each model will have original artwork which, despite not covering all sides, should be enough to base a colour scheme off of.

What I mean is for every Hero there is a character sheet with a picture of him available. The picture will show him only from the front ... So you have no backside information how to paint.

And e.g. For the snake... You do not know how the tail with the skull on it looks like in original artwork. See here

https://www.facebook.com/monolithedition/photos/a.5310566769...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.