Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Brahan
United States
North Sutton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any US backers who still haven't gotten a shipping notice? I see that the European shipments were supposed to start going out today and I haven't gotten my notice yet. I'm a bit concerned, but I probably shouldn't be. I just want to play the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Never got a shipping notice, but my game arrived earlier this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
amyandpeteb wrote:
Are there any US backers who still haven't gotten a shipping notice? I see that the European shipments were supposed to start going out today and I haven't gotten my notice yet. I'm a bit concerned, but I probably shouldn't be. I just want to play the game!

If you don't see anything by the middle of next week, send an email to warehouse@greaterthangames.com and let them know! I want you to have your game to play.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brahan
United States
North Sutton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
amyandpeteb wrote:

If you don't see anything by the middle of next week, send an email to warehouse@greaterthangames.com and let them know! I want you to have your game to play. :)

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Martinez
Puerto Rico
Guaynabo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't gotten a shipping notice nor the game either. Hopefully I'll see something next week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.