Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Nicol
Scotland
Ayr
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know this might be a bit optimistic, but I'm looking to buy, or trade for a copy of Fortress America. I'd much prefer one with all the components. Missing dice are ok as they are easily replaced, and anything that can be duplicated from this site as well.

I have a lot of stuff for trade, but I don't know if anyone is interested in that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwerdtfeger
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See the following link:

www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/16890

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can sell you mine. It is 100% complete and in good condition. However, shipping will be a fortune. Almost as much as the cost of the game itself.

Jadefalcon wrote:
I know this might be a bit optimistic, but I'm looking to buy, or trade for a copy of Fortress America. I'd much prefer one with all the components. Missing dice are ok as they are easily replaced, and anything that can be duplicated from this site as well.

I have a lot of stuff for trade, but I don't know if anyone is interested in that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Nicol
Scotland
Ayr
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the replies I received already, however, I managed to get one from a US Ebay seller for £48, that is the game and shipping.

It seems like a fair price, and I know sometimes that shipping itself can be a bitch so I took it while I could.

Though, thanks to all that replied, it's appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems about right. I would have been asking for 30 and I would guess that shipping would run 15 - 16.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.