Ian Connolly
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Question 1: Is it worth delaying a boardgame purchase to boxing day for online retailers?

I don't remeber seeing that many sales last year and was just wondering if many people find really good deals during boxing day sales from online retailers or in store retailers. I have boardgames.ca only a 20-30mins away but I am not sure wether it is worth waiting (the store is Mission: Fun and games). Do any of the canadian online retailers or does anyone know if Mission: Fun and games have good boxing day sales?

Question 2:
I noticed that many of the US online retailers have many more of the party games, such as cluzzle and Thingamajig when canadian retailers don't. Boardgames.ca has it but at full price, a little to expensive for me.

Is there any canadian retailers other than germangames, boardgames.ca, fungamescafe that have a bigger selection of party games?

Thanks for the help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.