Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I am taking part in Sarah's 2015 Challenge: Play 10 Games 10 Times Each.
I was also going to do a separate challenge and pick games with my family.
Instead I decided to talk with Sarah and I ended up creating a modified the challenge to be more accessible for families.
I thought it would be fun to sit back and let our families get in the driver's seat, this challenge allows our families to choose some games they want to play with us.

If you are interested here is a link to the The 2015 Family Choice Challenge: Play 5 Games 5 Times Each.

Cheers,
Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Senger
United States
Bellefontaine Neighbors
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome idea. I'll be asking the kids tomorrow if they want to take part separately. If so, it'll be four lists of five games. If not, I'll do a solo list with the family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yawetag wrote:
Awesome idea. I'll be asking the kids tomorrow if they want to take part separately. If so, it'll be four lists of five games. If not, I'll do a solo list with the family.

Cool, glad your interested and I hope your kids have fun!.

Also your Avatar brought me back, I just had to watch the Trogdor episode for the first time in years. Hilarious.

Cheers,
Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Oz
United States
Litchfield
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! I'll also check with my wife and daughters tomorrow.

Will, Somewhere on our list will be your copy of Mice & Mystics from a previous Math Trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
noz1 wrote:

Will, Somewhere on our list will be your copy of Mice & Mystics from a previous Math Trade.

That's awesome, I have found math trades to be an excellent way to try new games.
Glad to hear you are interested in the challenge!

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Pettit
United States
Gardner
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
noz1 wrote:

That's awesome, I have found math trades to be an excellent way to try new games.
Glad to hear you are interested in the challenge!

Cheers!

That was actually MY copy of Mice and Mystics! Will traded it for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.