Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So let's say my wife and I are playing a two player game. We choose four neutral men and four neutral women to make it into a five men and five women game.

In the RGG rules is says,"For each neutral person chosen for the game, place one marker for each player in the game in the middle of the table."

Does this mean that of the four neutral men chosen, we take two each ( because there are two players playing ) of their tokens and place them on the middle of the table, and do the same with the neutral women tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Holmes
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Eee-va?
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct as far as I know. This allows both players to be friends with the same people sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you need 1 copy of each neutral person for each player (the idea is that if you befriend them, you need to place their token on your board)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Maio Sasso
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
...de La Barca del Infinito - Podcast de Juegos y Filosofía
badge
Días de Radio - Libertad en Imaginación
mbmbmbmbmb
But if you are playing a 6 player game, that is simply not possible, since there are only 4 neutral tokens of each NPC character. What are you supposed to do in a 6 player game, balance it choosing more NPC than usual? Or focus on befriending PCs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ToshiroBudini wrote:
But if you are playing a 6 player game, that is simply not possible, since there are only 4 neutral tokens of each NPC character. What are you supposed to do in a 6 player game, balance it choosing more NPC than usual? Or focus on befriending PCs?

I don't know what is wrong with your copy, but the copy I played neutral tokens are double sided witha different friend on the otherside.

You shoudl easily be able to get 6 tokens of 4 different neutrals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.