Ricijs Zaleskis
Germany
Lauter-Bernsbach
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!
Sorry if this has been asked, but have not played New Era in a longtime. My opponent destroys my Hibernatory, which allows me to store 4 workers. In the rules it says, when an opponent destroys a building with stored stuff, the RESOURCES go back in to my pool, I do not loose them.
Questions are?
1. Are workers resources?
2. Which cards give the ability to store and which cards do not. I remember somewhere beeing that. If a card has a storage icon and the STORAGE BOX around the resources, then you can store the resources, but, if it has no box around the resources, the it means, that the resources can be STORED until you use them, but you cannot add more to the storage.

Than you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricijs Zaleskis
Germany
Lauter-Bernsbach
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is this causing problems, because there is a RESOURCE TOKEN with x3 workers on it, soo? Which one is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule makes a distinction between resources and worker on page 17.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your take on storage is spot on. Note the clock icon that shows that you can leave resources or workers on a card between turns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.