Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Pollock
United States
Seven Hills
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so I am OCD when it comes to my games. Are the Marketing Basic cards suppose to substitute the 3 starting brews and we are to use those tokens or are they to go into the mix as selectable brews. OR both options. Also are there plans to make 6 pack tokens for these brews or am I going to have to seek counseling for my board gaming disorder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rosset
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mpollockrph wrote:
Ok so I am OCD when it comes to my games. Are the Marketing Basic cards suppose to substitute the 3 starting brews and we are to use those tokens or are they to go into the mix as selectable brews. OR both options. Also are there plans to make 6 pack tokens for these brews or am I going to have to seek counseling for my board gaming disorder?

The three recipes can be substituted for the three basic recipes in the main game. The normal beer batch tokens from the basic recipes in the main game should be used, remembering to count any batches of Irish Dry Stout and Everyday Pale Ale as 3 Rep at scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pollock
United States
Seven Hills
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Ben. I am excited to do some meta gaming this weekend. New brew with a new game. Thanks for making this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.