Imperial Settlers» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about Temple Of RA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Li Ming
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Q1. If I use the Temple of RA and control a player's card. Can we both use the card or only I can use it?

Q2. Does the Egypt token discard when the current round ends?

Q3. If question 2 is yes, since I can only use the Temple of RA once a round, why give me 4 special tokens? Because of the Swimming pool? If yes, dose the Egype token's max number is 4? (If I want use the 2nd swimming pool to activate the temple of RA for the 5th time, how to do it?)

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Q1: Just you

Q2: Yes

Q3: Because you can use it multiple times (royal swimming pool, acting troupe), but you really shouldn't need to use it more than 4 times. Just use pennies or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Li Ming
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andarel wrote:
Q1: Just you

Q2: Yes

Q3: Because you can use it multiple times (royal swimming pool, acting troupe), but you really shouldn't need to use it more than 4 times. Just use pennies or something.

I got it, Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And what if the target building has already been used this round by the other player? I'm assuming it's pointless to claim it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Temple of Ra doesn't clear an already-used building when you claim it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
And what if the target building has already been used this round by the other player? I'm assuming it's pointless to claim it?

If it's a feature, it still can be useful, these, unlike actions are not once-per-turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.