Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
If the Golem moves to the front of the Adventure party and takes a hit from the dungeon, but the rest of the Adventurers do not, does that satisfy the requirements for the Damsel?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
novato novato
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Golem taking hits for the Damsel
Do not understand your question, Golem? you mean Character Massive Stone Golem?

Anyway, to complete the Damsel Quest, you need wound the Dungeon and do not receive any wound from Dungeon.

But I'm not an expert at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Golem taking hits for the Damsel
I assume you mean the Earth Elemental.

For the Damsel, you have to win the attack and defend, which means a wound can not be delivered during the retaliation phase.

*edited to expand on the answer*

Using the Earth Elemental to take the Wound would mean the Wound has been delivered, and the Damsel condition has been lost. This is the same as using Brawling to ignore the Wound effect, but the defend would have to be lost in order to use that Skill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
nouvato wrote:
Do not understand your question, Golem? you mean Character Massive Stone Golem?

Anyway, to complete the Damsel Quest, you need wound the Dungeon and do not receive any wound from Dungeon.

But I'm not an expert at all.

Sorry, yes, as Jey points out I mean the Elemental.
modest

Edit: I changed the subject heading so that it will be more helpful to those with the same question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.