Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received my copy of Rue Morgue, but haven't had a chance to play the new season yet. Also, I'm trying to paint some of the survivors and skinners before I really dive into the game.
I've been giving some thought to the Pilot and Fast Roping abilities, which seem to be much more situational than the majority of other skills.
I'm curious for those who've played, how often do the Pilot and Fast Roping skills come into play? Also, for any mission the requires using a helicopter to be completed (I haven't looked in the rule book yet to see if this is the case) there are a very small pool of survivors that could be used.

Do folks think that there are characters from past seasons who thematically would have been given Helicopter Pilot or Fast Roping had the rules for Helicopters existed when they were conceived?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
House rule it, anyone you want can have the skills. just limit it so not everyone has it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it is something that puzzles me as well.
though, with ultrared mode any survivor could pick it once he levels high enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.