Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is something interesting about a sports boardgame because it has to make the most of the strategic elements of the sport, but can also try to represent the physical aspect of the game. And of course you want it to be fun.

I have a friend that is a tennis pro, and I have been gradually been trying to get him into gaming. He likes Backgammon and Hearts and I have also brought out Balloon Cup and gotten him to join into a game of Bang! and Pit. It's a gradual process. Then I noticed this game on a GeekList and found myself a copy on eBay and made him sit down and play it.

This is a fun little game.

Once I get a few more games under my belt I will try to write a real review and post some more pictures, and maybe even a session report since there is nothing here on this listing.

But, suffice it to say, we really enjoyed the game. Once we had the rules and charts memorized (which didn't take long) the games moved at a great fast pace and played just like tennis. It was easier to hold serve than to break it and we had plenty of really exciting points and great shots. We just played one set and the final was 7-5, I lost (to the noob, argh!) which hopefully added to his enjoyment so that we might play it some more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.