United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Are reviews counted as Threads in the new Meeple/thumb system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I was wondering this too, so I went through and checked my total thumbs from forum threads - reviews and session reports count as threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, cool, and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I got another question:

How come some people show no thumbs or anything, when you know they have earned them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oskari
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Must be a cache issue again. I checked all the Finnish users, and two thirds of them don't have the Thumbs-Up: part on their profile page at all, regardless of whther or not they have gathered any thumbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuesday evening when I checked in, I noticed that I had 400 and something thumbs. This was before the nice helpful list of included items. Now I only have 31. The legend below lists 23 images when I actually have 87. It also lists 6 forum threads. I can't figure out how they get this. They sure aren't counting my 281 session reports. Nor are they counting my files in the files section. At least they got the geeklists right, even if one of the two is hidden. Maybe it is some sort of cache issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seppo21 wrote:
Tuesday evening when I checked in, I noticed that I had 400 and something thumbs. This was before the nice helpful list of included items. Now I only have 31. The legend below lists 23 images when I actually have 87. It also lists 6 forum threads. I can't figure out how they get this. They sure aren't counting my 281 session reports. Nor are they counting my files in the files section. At least they got the geeklists right, even if one of the two is hidden. Maybe it is some sort of cache issue.

These numbers are not your total; it's the number of thumbs for each category. You've got 23 thumbs for your 87 images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh! I see clearly now. It actually makes sense. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.