Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Beatty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy today and am missing some components, and appear to have duplicates of others. I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to post a manifest of the planet/dev tiles for me? The box contents lists 55, I have 60, and I got duplicates of a couple of punch sheets I believe since I have 2 copies of a couple of factions and am missing others.

It seems the best way to account for the tiles would be by doing a manifest of the developments since they are all unique according to the rules. ANyone wanna do me a solid and type them out for me?

I will obviously be emailing RG to get replacements but I'd like to be sure I know what exactly I am missing first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this what you are looking for?
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/17945200#17945200

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The thread 54 or 55 tiles should make it possible to figure out what frames you are missing or have duplicates off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Beatty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ah thanks i checked the files section for something similar but not every thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Lehmann wrote:
The thread 54 or 55 tiles should make it possible to figure out what frames you are missing or have duplicates off.

Specifically this reply from Tom which lists the faction tile on each punch sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.