Subject: General Comment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Ta Yu plays very well with two, three, or four players.

In the 2-player game, each player is trying to connect opposite sides of the board.

In the 3-player game, two players are trying to connect opposite sides of the board while the third player is trying to prevent this.

The 4-player game is a partnership game, with each team trying to connect opposite sides of the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"All history is made up. Good history is made up by good historians; bad history is made up by the others." -David Macaulay
badge
"We talked a little more of Milesians and Firbolgs; but I do not write what he told me here, as it is at variance with things I have written already, as is often the case with legend, whence comes a pleasing variety." -Lord Dunsany
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:General Comment
I agree with Larry. Whoever wrote up the description let his/her bias bleed through horribly. It's a great four-player game! Three-player is fun, but takes three people very familiar with the game to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.