Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Webster
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that a player may play a Shootout card on another. However there are only 4 cards in the game that mention shootouts and only one is a Response Event:
- Undercover Cop (Surprise)
- The President of the USA (Victim)
- Just Woo It (Event)
- Post Office (Location)

Were there more cards in the firs edition that started a Shootout? Is there some other way to start one that I have missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April Weimer
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a problem with the shootouts too. What if the shootout is against a victim, is another player supposed to come in the shootout or if you have just one gun to discard do you win? There aren't that many gun cards either, eight and that includes the spud gun which we've already decided to be worthless. I think this game needs a serious re-working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Silver
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game, and I think that the shootout cards like the postal worker just start a basic shootout as described in the rules. In this case, the "postal worker" is the other players.

Also, if you can throw down the spud gun, but none of the other players can put a gun on the table, I think you win, since the others didn't throw down any kind of gun, even if it's 0. Which makes the spud gun only useful if you're the only one holding a gun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.