3 Posts

Relic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Enemy card effect rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Rosie
Canada
flag msg tools
So when encountering an enemy whose card reqiures me to pick up additional threat cards (say a red and blue), does that effect keep happening if I do not defeat that enemey?

For example I landed on a space that had me draw a threat card. It required me to draw 3 threat cards that ended up being 3 more enemies. I could not defeat them so they stayed on that space. Does that mean the next player who lands on that space needs to draw an additional 3 threat cards ( and if there are more enemies, even more threat cards) or does their impact count as if there were seals already on the space (in that case no further cards needed to be drawn. I hope that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fulford
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those enemies act as if there were an extra seal on the space they occupy. So if there were already a matching amount of threat cards on the space, you would not draw additional threat cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.