Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I just got Shogun in the mail today as a gift and when I opened the box it looked like some of the building tokens had fallen out of the cardboard piece you need to punch them out of before I had ever received the game. I know this happens from time to time but it appears that I am short on a Castle token - after looking everywhere I fear it may have fallen out during packaging or something. This means I have 25/26 Castles and having never played the game before I am hoping someone could tell me if that's going to be a problem. It would be ideal if I didn't have to contact the distributor over something so small. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
mbmbmbmbmb
You are actually supposed to have 28 Castles according to the component list in the rules.

But from experience, I would say you are unlikely to run out. There are 5 Regions on the board, and in my experience you are going to average about 2.5 Castles per Region during most games as they are very expensive to put down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Right you are about the 28...I guess that means I have 27/28. Thank you/tusind tak!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try asking for it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.