Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Warriors of God: The Wars of England & France, 1135-1453» Forums » General

Subject: What the Hell People? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb

    I didn't sell a single Warriors of God microbadge this year, in spite of all the free fake money floating around this place. What's the deal? Aren't you guys telling your friends?

    I expect more from all of you. That's all I'm saying.

    I just played a 100YW that went 12 rounds and ended in a dead tie, so maybe the stars aren't right for me at the moment.

             S.

21 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry. modest
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb

    Thank you to the man who just purchased!

    I make each one by hand so it takes a while, but I should have it to you by Thursday.

             S.


7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:
I just played a 100YW that went 12 rounds and ended in a dead tie

Now that's what I call play-balance! I should try to scrounge up some GG so I can check out one of your homemade badges, Sag.
4 
 Thumb up
50.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sagrilarus wrote:

    Thank you to the man who just purchased!

    I make each one by hand so it takes a while, but I should have it to you by Thursday.

             S.



You're welcome! Nice work by the way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain K
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Sagrilarus wrote:

    I didn't sell a single Warriors of God microbadge this year, in spite of all the free fake money floating around this place. What's the deal?

Some of us are above microbadges whistle
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
citizen k wrote:
Sagrilarus wrote:

    I didn't sell a single Warriors of God microbadge this year, in spite of all the free fake money floating around this place. What's the deal?

Some of us are above microbadges whistle
I believe all of us are above microbadges. I haven't seen any of us under them yet.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to buy one but I already have one...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb

    Just as well, I have three more to make. I'll be at this until Saturday at the rate we're going.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take joy from your wins; take lessons from your losses.
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb

    I hate to reraise this issue, but here I am with my microbadge pen in hand, waiting for orders to come in, and none of my few spares (that I drew last year) have left the store shelf.

    I'm not going to wait forever people, these are rare gems, and I sign each one of them.

             S.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls