Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Players in Atlanta rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
OhMee
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi. I'll be in Atlanta for a week (Jan 18 to 26). Are there any players in the area that I can play with in the evenings?

Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wednesday nights at Raven's Nest in Marietta. I believe there is a group at Gigabites as well, but I don't know what night they meet. Probably a couple more groups if you search the other stores.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
OhMee
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dboeren wrote:
Wednesday nights at Raven's Nest in Marietta. I believe there is a group at Gigabites as well, but I don't know what night they meet. Probably a couple more groups if you search the other stores.


Thanks. I'm just not sure how far (and how to get to) Marietta from Atlanta. I've never been to Georgia before.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tatu
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Atlanta area Facebook page: North GA Netrunners (NGN)
Mondays- Challenges Comics and Games
Tuesdays- FCB (Alpharetta) @ 6:00
Wednesdays- Raven's Nest (Marietta) @ 5:30
Fridays- Gigabites Cafe (Marietta)
Sundays (1st and 3rd)- Tyche's @ 2

Just check with that page if you are on Facebook for more details.

Google maps will show you the way.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
milkolate wrote:
Thanks. I'm just not sure how far (and how to get to) Marietta from Atlanta. I've never been to Georgia before.


Marietta is a suburb of Atlanta. How far I guess depends on exactly where you're starting from but maybe 25-30 minutes as a rough guess?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lieffring
United States
Athens
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
dboeren wrote:
milkolate wrote:
Thanks. I'm just not sure how far (and how to get to) Marietta from Atlanta. I've never been to Georgia before.


Marietta is a suburb of Atlanta. How far I guess depends on exactly where you're starting from but maybe 25-30 minutes as a rough guess?


Everything in Atlanta is at least 20 minutes from anywhere else. Urban Sprawl!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
OhMee
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
david_tatu wrote:
From the Atlanta area Facebook page: North GA Netrunners (NGN)
Mondays- Challenges Comics and Games
Tuesdays- FCB (Alpharetta) @ 6:00
Wednesdays- Raven's Nest (Marietta) @ 5:30
Fridays- Gigabites Cafe (Marietta)
Sundays (1st and 3rd)- Tyche's @ 2

Just check with that page if you are on Facebook for more details.

Google maps will show you the way.



Thanks for the tip. I'll check the group out.

IncompleteUserNa wrote:
Everything in Atlanta is at least 20 minutes from anywhere else. Urban Sprawl!


That's neat.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.