Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Since Fortress America was dragging out, and the girls were finishing up Apples to Apples, I gave up my slot to Ryan, and went over to teach them Puerto Rico.

It was only my second time playing, and despite a slightly disappointing first play (I was a bit disapointed by the lack of player interaction), I found this run a lot more fun. After the first game, I found myself thinking about the game a lot, wondering how I could play better.

And the second game I played here has made me think about it even more. I think this is a game where you get slowly addicted.

Anyway, Monica, Nancy, Paul and I played. Since it was a first time game, we played slowly, teaching the rules as we went. Monica picked them up fast, and went for a quick tobacco and sugar crop. Paul concentrated on indigo and corn, me on coffee, and Nancey just didn't concentrate on the game much.

So we ended the game early - kids were hungry - but everyone left with a pleasing view of the game, especially myself. I feel that I would have won - but only because it was the first time they all played. I'm now ready to play again, after another rotation (the curse of having a lot of games!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.