Josh Wheeler
United States
Ammon
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to drop one last reminder on the site that this Saturday, October 14, 2006, we will be hosting the first ever Idaho Convention for Boardgamers in Idaho Falls, ID.
We have reserved space at the very nice Shilo Inn Convention Center on the river.
We have had wonderful industry support, and are going to be giving away over 60 great games throughout the course of the day.
We're running some tournaments and events that I am personally very excited about.
All I hope is to have enough attendance to be able to justify doing this again next year.
Please check out our website at www.goicon.org and make the trip to a great event.

On a slightly related note, let me just reiterate again how wonderful it is to work with the people in this industry. They are very generous and very helpful.

Thanks,

Josh Wheeler
Chief Madman
iCon - Idaho Convention for Boardgamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it's a success, then maybe I'll come on up sometime. I can't this time as I'm otherwise occupied, but I wish I could. It's only two and a half hours away for me, better than for most Idahoans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wheeler
United States
Ammon
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike,

Thanks for the well wishes. I also hope it is a success, so we can make a tradition out of it. Let me know if you are ever going to be in the Pocatello/Idaho Falls area, as I am sure we can make some gaming arrangements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds fun, but I can't make it. I will be in Logan Saturday which is a lot closer to Idaho Falls than SLC is, but alas wife plans trump gaming plans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wheeler
United States
Ammon
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly true, Gary. I guess this weeks BGG comic applies very much in this situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.