Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mb
I saw this in Barnes & Noble yesterday and was curious who the designer was, and couldn't for the life of me find it on the box. Is it just not obvious, and I missed it?

(Obviously I later found out the designers through BGG, but, my point is, I couldn't find it on the box itself.)

If they really didn't even mention the designer, I'm surprised that a publisher of FFG's stature, and in this age of "designer games," would essentially disrespect the designer by not even mentioning them on the box...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
I saw this in Barnes & Noble yesterday and was curious who the designer was, and couldn't for the life of me find it on the box. Is it just not obvious, and I missed it?

(Obviously I later found out the designers through BGG, but, my point is, I couldn't find it on the box itself.)

If they really didn't even mention the designer, I'm surprised that a publisher of FFG's stature, and in this age of "designer games," would essentially disrespect the designer by not even mentioning them on the box...

I think Albe Pavo stands for Jocularis et al, so that is probably how the designers wanted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mb
lfisher wrote:
JohnnyDollar wrote:

I think Albe Pavo stands for Jocularis et al, so that is probably how the designers wanted it.

Oh! So it seems that's a small "design group"? I did see Albe Pavo, I just thought it was one of the publishers. A bit confusing for the customer who doesn't already know about the group and is curious who designed the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Cremona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Albepavo: me and Matteo Santus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.