Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david funch
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Called there today and after a minute of listening to papers rustle around I get a, "I have no idea". Is there a street date for this thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
FFG website (updated just a few days ago), lists it as "Expected at FFG: Early November, 2006". So you may expect it at your FLGS within the end of November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david funch
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Dang, I wish I new someone going to Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry K
United States
Bloomsburg
PA
flag msg tools
badge
I can has 18xx teacher?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the distributors are holding out for the reprint of Arkham Horror before they move Dunwich. I already have Arkham Horror, so this upsets me, since I really want to try Dunwich Horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Maddening
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jediwashuu wrote:
I think the distributors are holding out for the reprint of Arkham Horror before they move Dunwich. I already have Arkham Horror, so this upsets me, since I really want to try Dunwich Horror.

Actually, the distributors don't have either yet. They are going to be arriving in the same shipping container.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremyffg wrote:
jediwashuu wrote:

Actually, the distributors don't have either yet. They are going to be arriving in the same shipping container.

WHO'S piloting that ship? Capt. Joe Hazlewood?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
End of November... I will be happy if it arrives before christmas holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunwich Horror appeared on the shelves of my FLGS yesterday, 11/22. The original base game was back in stock as well. Dunwich Horror is finally here! I expect I'll be playing with the expansion this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.