Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
We had just finished a fairly long night of mid-week gaming, but I wanted to play this one since I'd heard it was fun and fast, and Tejas had brought it. It called to me and I bullied Thorsten and Rob until they agreed to play too. Ok, to be fair, Rob said he'd play whatever, but I had to bully Thorsten a little bit.

So we all sat down and 'calibrated our ears' as Tejas called it to identifying the number of beads in a shaken plastic igloo. Speed would be esential, but a keen ear would matter too. Plus luck, can't forget that

In the first round Tejas dominated (up by 5 maybe?), and the other three of us broke even or made a point.

In the second round, Thorsten and Tejas did pretty well, while Rob and I decidedly lost ground.

In the final round, Thorsten guessed impressively right on ones that others had already bet on and pulled in a couple of extra chips. In the end, Thorsten won with 16, Tejas followed close behind with 14, and Rob had 9 or 10. I lost big time, I think I ended the game with 5 points (you were issued 8 to start with!).

A nice little filler game, but like the mouse flicking game, I'm going to have to pass as too light with extra silliness thrown in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.