Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

This is a longshot, but I'm hoping that someone out there has a couple pieces that I'm missing. I'm short a lion and decoration orange event asset. If anyone has those and could help me out, that would be awesome.

If nobody can help me out, could someone more familiar with the game let me know how playable the game is without those pieces.

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could maybe try DoW -- they might have spare parts for this game still. Since they are just cardboard chits you might get lucky.

Otherwise, it affects the game minimally. Unfortunately, I think there are like 10 lions and 10 set pieces...so have 9 of each, changes the odds of drawing them. I would just tell the people playing that there are 1 less of each. The lion might hurt more, just b/c you need the actual chits to get the lion star performer.

In all honestly, it probably won't affect the game greatly -- it will make trying to do events that need sets or lions a tad bit more difficult but out of my plays we have NEVER come close on using all the chits [even with the aggressive auction option]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you really wanted to balance the game at the expense of aesthetics, you could create your own lion and decoration tokens and replace the first two 'real' tokens to appear with your two 'homemade' tokens. Then put the two real tokens back in the bag. Just a thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
☆Free the winds☆
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for a part copy... but I need the game board. angry Someone sold me a damaged game without telling me the game was damaged... (though it's still playable)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls