Mark Goadrich
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gene Pool is now officially sold out of the limited edition 200 copy print run! The final copy is up for auction here on BGG:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekauction.php3?action=viewauction...

Goadrich Games has pledged 5% of the gross income from this edition to be donated to the National Organization for Rare Disorders; this combined with the donations from the GeekGold Auctions has raised a total so far of $110 for charity. The donation will be made Tuesday following the final GeekGold auction. Thank you to everyone who purchased a copy to make Gene Pool a success and for helping raise money for a worthy cause.

If you are interested in being on a mailing list of future news about Gene Pool for a possible reprint, please email games@goadrich.com; news will also be posted here at BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Figueras

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Congratulations! Are you planning a second edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Villemaire
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, how do I figure out which # my copy is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the word is, "Woot!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Goadrich
United States
Conway
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone!

Currently, there is no plan for a second edition from Goadrich Games; if that changes, I will definitely post here.

Martin, your copy should be signed and numbered on the bottom of the tuckbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter's elementary school science teacher saw us playing and had a "MUST-HAVE-THAT" reaction. And my mom, the ex-special ed teacher, really enjoyed it as well. If you do a second edition, keep the school market in mind.

Meanwhile, my husband is eagerly awaiting a sequel and proposes "Knockout Rat" as the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hymowitz
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record... If you were considering a second print run, I could probably guarantee you at least three purchases. Plus, wifey and I like to keep extra copies of inexpensive games around to give out as gifts, door prizes, and such. So make that, oh, six copies to start.

I know that six is not a "let's go print another thousand" kind of number, but if you're trying to track interest and/or profit.....

--hymie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.