Popular Tags: wargames [+] tournament [+] [View All]
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those available and interested, there will be a BaM Tournament at Endgame store in downtown Oakland November 12 starting at 10 am. The tourney will be Swiss style, where those who won will be paired with others who won, and those who lost with those who faired similarly.

There will be three rounds, so everyone will get in three games. Also, if you have not played before, we will be grouping players by "games played", so those who have played 0-5 games will be matched, as will those with 6-10 games, and then those with 10+ games.

After the first round, the players will be paired by wins/ losses.

If you're interested email me, and I will sign you up, as there will be a limit of 12 players, and we have five confirmed thus far.

Cheers,

Will Green

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be very interested, except for that living on the East Coast thing.cry
Good luck with the event Will. It sounds like a great time. I will be wishing I was there.
ScottH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kinsey
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These kinds of posts disgust me. BaM TOURNAMENT??? I'm sitting here trying to find an opponent so I can finally play this game and you guys are having a freakin' TOURNAMENT?!?! arrrh

Seriously, have a great time... And move the tournament to Lancaster PA next time...cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Green
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Scott,

If you're looking for a game, Bowen Simmons's website has a listing for a ladder, in fact, if you look at the posting for BaM on BGG you'll find the Ladder more easily. I would be more than willing to play you from the other coast!

Let me know,

Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.