Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am attending a tournament for the sealed new release of Time Spiral for Magic the Gathering *from which I get nuked by younger kids that knew way to well what they were doing* I decide that during the down time it would be fun to get in a game of Mag Blast or two... here is where it gets fun.

I sat down at the display table of the gaming store *the table in front of the window to show all those outsiders what us gamers look like in our natural environment* and pull out Mag Blast 3rd Edition... immediately its a hit and before I know it I have a maxed out game on my hands. *honestly I met some new amazing friends because of this session "tear" * Anyways so we get our first game down and everybody wants to play again... but the drums of Magic war start beating and we go to play our first round of the tourney, hilariously one of the new friends I meet pulls out the same power card that he could get out for super cheap and smokes me two rounds in a row so he says ... lets play a game you own at now *this is where I notice something funny* three of the other players commence after hearing that to either lay down or beat down as quickly as possible so that they can play the game again! ... fast forwarding I think we gave our game store owner/rule judge for the Tournament a HUGE laugh when we even made him wait for the last game of Mag blast played that day to get done... we stalled a tournament *rather for but a few seconds* over Mag Blast, it wasn’t killer and nobody minded... honestly I think most of them got a rise out of it but I thought it was something worth noting for the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.