There are a bunch there.
be well. Thanks to Mr. faidutti for this great game!
Unfortunately not there anymore, anyone got a copy?
Thanks to archive.org, here is a cached version of the page from 2012:
Here they are in case the above site ever goes out of commission:
More theme :
Before the game starts, remove a suspect card from the game and place it, face up, at the foot of the cliff, under the abbey, so that the dead monk has a known face and name. If you play this way, also place one less suspect card in the parlour than stated in the game rules.
More strategy :
Players who want a less uncertain, more tactical, game can modify the rules as follows:
• Close the Library and burn those dangerous books.
• Remove all event cards.
• A player with two books in hand may not step into the Scriptorium.
Faster game :
• Use the six-player movement and turn rules.
• Remove the Matins Mass card and start the game with the Laud cards.
- Last edited Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Fri Sep 9, 2016 10:44 pm