BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: New Alan Moon game -- maybe like Union Pacific? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: train [+] moon [+] [View All]
Have faith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameNews says Alan Moon is designing a new game (which maybe is similar to Union Pacific?)

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
All I know is that Rio Grande definitely has Union Pacific on it's most recent reprint schedule for 2007.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/81697

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gone Fishing
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
jcarvin wrote:
All I know is that Rio Grande definitely has Union Pacific on it's most recent reprint schedule for 2007.

But we should put that in perspective. They had Wallenstein listed in the same way, even with the box cover of Wallenstein, but slowly over time it changed to Shogun. I expect the same in this case.

I'm both glad that I've got Union Pacific, and quite happy that I also have owned Wallenstein in the past so can see how much Shogun will be beneficial since it will be more accessible without having all of the german text on the cards.

It seems that Moon's Baltimore and Ohio might be something completely different from Union Pacific, and it seems he must have made enough cash from Ticket to Ride that he can stick to his guns and make his demands for the production actionable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.