Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have seen a couple links to German websites for El Grande. Alas, I don't speak a word in German. But I did see a picture on BGG of the PC version in English. Anybody know anything about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo B.
Italy
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Yes, I have the game. Basically, you buy the German version and then you can switch the language to english by changing some configuration file. There should be detailed instructions buried in some thread here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I think there's only one version, and its officially German.

However ... after installation you can edit a config file to turn it into an English program. For details, see:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/64715

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere left that you can download the program and pay via PayPal rather than having it shipped from Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon McNair
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find a link to this game any longer for download. Does anyone know if it is for sale in the US anywhere or if it can be downloaded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pnumekin wrote:
I can't seem to find a link to this game any longer for download. Does anyone know if it is for sale in the US anywhere or if it can be downloaded?

I'm wondering the same thing... Anybody?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.