Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Phillips
United States
Montague
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be obvious but... can units that are adjacent always use direct fire regardless of terrain. Example: an American infantry unit and a German infantry unit are in adjacent woods hexes separated by a heavy green line. Can they use Direct Fire to attack or can they only use Close Assault? Does this also apply to armor units... two armor units are adjacent in woods hexes separated by a thick green line. Can they use direct fire against each other? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Phillips
United States
Montague
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great- thanks. Nice to revisit this game. Cut my teeth on this and Panzer Blitz when I was 10 or so but my brother always kicked my butt and did not help me learn strategy etc. Did not really understand the game then. Enjoying running through the scenarios. Thanks again. Yaboo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bucey
United States
Lancaster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked it up when I was 15 and my brother 13. We did have our standard sibling fights over game results but I was only able to pull a given "trick" on my brother once -- afterward he'd learned that lession and I'd have to try something new. He's actually brighter and quicker on some things than I am and even then we were playing on about the same level. On the other hand, I think we had more "issues" when we played Panzerblitz, which I picked up a few months later, and finally decided we didn't like it nearly as well.

Variants for both games started coming out of our typewriter quickly after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.