Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG News

Subject: IGA Award Presentation @ Essen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: awards [+] iga [+] essen [+] convention [+] news [+] [View All]
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
Avatar
mb
The International Gamers Awards will be presented to the recipients at the Spiel in Essen Germany. The presentation will be conducted at 5:00PM on Friday, October 20th at the Caylus booth, which is booth 89 in hall 12.

We cordially invite everyone who will be at the Spiel to attend these presentations and show your appreciation to the recipients.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wilson
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
The International Gamers Awards will be presented to the recipients at the Spiel in Essen Germany. The presentation will be conducted at 5:00PM on Friday, October 20th at the Caylus booth, which is booth 89 in hall 12.

We cordially invite everyone who will be at the Spiel to attend these presentations and show your appreciation to the recipients.


Interesting edit to your avatar, Mr. Alex.

(|;-|
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
avatar..stanley kubrick robot arancia meccanica clockwork...
..cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Real horrorsho!

Considering I'm a huge Kubrick fan as well, I may have to go and edit my avatar to something Kubrickian...

"Born to Kill"/peace symbol comes to mind.

b
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann De Haes
Netherlands
Doorwerth
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So I can finally meet the man who is in charge of the website that needs to be checked _everyday_? Can't wait! Woohoo!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
Avatar
mb
7ofAnn wrote:
So I can finally meet the man who is in charge of the website that needs to be checked _everyday_? Can't wait! Woohoo!


Unfortunately I will not be there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann De Haes
Netherlands
Doorwerth
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
7ofAnn wrote:
So I can finally meet the man who is in charge of the website that needs to be checked _everyday_? Can't wait! Woohoo!


Unfortunately I will not be there.


surprise cry cry wow
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anye Freer
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
7ofAnn wrote:
So I can finally meet the man who is in charge of the website that needs to be checked _everyday_? Can't wait! Woohoo!


Unfortunately I will not be there.


But Derk will be. He's the loud one, eh!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McLeod
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
So who won?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mwmcleod wrote:
So who won?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/126370
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McLeod
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Thanks! Not sure why I missed that on the search...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.