Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At last the maps done and posted, so I'm off to buy some card stock and wait for the Canada one to arrive finished so that can go on the back!

4 parts in the images section - Note part one has a correction - mail me for updated version (does not affect game play)

Once again thanks to everyone on the geek for their help and if anyone else has a map half done (much talk of Australia and India) get it done!

CHRIS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me guess - to properly represent the UK's de-regulated power industry, players are required to swap colours every turn to represent the search for the best rates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jones
United Kingdom
Sheffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep and you get a man free in the box who knocks on your door and tells you you're a mug for going with Garbage this round but doesn't have any leaflet or information but wants you to sign your finacial life away anyhow!

hehe!

CHRIS

....wonder if that could be put into the UK rules which will follow soon....(i hope)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played on the UK map with normal rules, just a different map and have noticed a couple things:
1. Step 2 is unusually short, 1 or 2 turns at most.
2. Step 3 often takes a long time, more than 2 or 3 turns
3. Up in Scotland (or whatever the red area is) between Dundee and Edinburgh there is no number. If it is meant to be zero, then to go from Glasgow to Edinburgh through Dundee is cheaper than going straight.

Are you planning some rule change to fix 1 and 2? Or are you going to leave them like they are? Is number 3 a problem, or is it something else and you forgot to put a number on? Also, are you planning any major rule changes to make the game drasticly different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.