Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Palacios
Spain
Chiclana
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is absolutely necessary an official FAQ for this fascinating game but with numerous conflicting situations and that they are difficult to respond. For example: can I retire of a battle with the sarracens harrying or I am blocked by the enemy units? as I can make the Harry then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the question is whether you can harry when you have no place to retreat (either because the enemy has left you no place to retreat, or because you've already reached your retreat road limits for the round), then the answer is no: harrying is "fire at -1 firepower, then immediately Retreat." In that case, you're stuck ("blocks that cannot retreat must win or be eliminated").

(Was that your question, though?)

(Regarding your comment about a FAQ being necessary: I'd rather have an unclear point corrected in the next revision of the rules than have to read the rules + a separate FAQ.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Palacios
Spain
Chiclana
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, for your answer.
You are very kind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.